Mission StatementDedicated to providing literacy, technology, mathematical skills, ACT College Preparation, GED Preparation,, mentoring, resume writing, interviewing techniques, sports activities and classes to youth between the ages of 7-21 to obtain knowledge and skills to compete in a global society.
Vision StatementWe are part of the solution in allowing children in our community to tap into their potential through education to gain leverage for a productive and contributing factor in the twenty-first century's community, city, state and/or world.
Our Program Consists of:
- Balanced Literacy Program (Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, & Writing)
- Math Concepts (Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, and Calculus)
- Computer/Technology Classes (PowerPoint Presentations, Research Project, Excel, and Microsoft Word)
- Resume Writing and Interviewing Strategies
- Counseling with Social Skills and Conflict Resolutions
- GED Preparation, and Sport Activities
- Mentoring Program, Music and Sport Program
- Join Literacy to Succeed and Beyond, NFP to help promote, support, and encourage our youth to integrate and achieve in a global society through literacy, education, and character development.